Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bob Beckel: Stop Building Mosques In America

Bob Beckel started making politically incorrect statements about Islam shortly at the jihad attack on the 2013 Boston Marathon. Could it be that Beckel personally knows someone maimed during that jihad attack?

From Right Scoop:
...In a segment on Boko Haram burning school children alive over the weekend in Nigeria, Beckel called Muslim clerics everywhere cowards for not speaking out against such horrors and said America needs to stop building mosques until we can determine who the terrorist really are.
Video HERE. Short and worth your time. He actually barked, "Fatwa this!"

5 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
Something specific changed Beckel's mind, but he hasn't stated what, exactly.

Always On Watch said...

As I think about Beckel -- Ick! -- I also realize that the trigger event for him may have been the beheading of Drummer Lee Rigby.

Pastorius said...

Could be. Whatever it is, it's a welcome change.

Anonymous said...

I don't care what you guys say...I want to take that pig in as my pet (no, not Beckel, the flying one in the image)...and I want to visit Mecca with it...:D

Nicoenarg

Christine said...

LOL Nico, I could see you doing that. :)