Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Prediction

What might be coming down the road soon as a direct result of Robinson's departure from and repudiation of the EDL...

Any counter-jihadists (aka Islamophobes) who don't partner with "moderate Muslim groups" (Would CAIR be deemed one?) will be labeled as haters and far right extremists? Not partnering with "moderate Muslim groups" will result in labeling counter-jihadists as potential Breiviks.

I could be wrong with the above prediction, but it's something that I've been mulling over the past few days.

3 comments:

Pastorius said...

The government takeover of morality DEMANDS such an action.

I'm afraid you are not wrong.

Stogie said...

I agree with Pastorius. I think we are already there.

Pastorius said...

To be specific, I think it will soon be government enforced in the UK. I think AOW's prediction is right. Soon, if you want to protest anti-Jihad, you will have to register with a "Anti-Extremist Organization" or you will be arrested as soon as you set foot on the street.

And then, five years later it will be like that in the U.S.

Blogs like ours will receive tremendous pressure to join, blah blah blah.

Right now, it seems to me all the pressure is simply in the form of political correctness.

Truth is, these Orwellian incursions may not work in the US.

More and more people are laughing at the guy in the White House. More and more people are figuring out the sham of "Waaahhhcism", and rejecting the PC b.s.

But the UK is up shit creek, it would seem to me.