Monday, October 28, 2013

File Under POLITICAL CLASS REVOLVING DOOR SWINGS AGAIN

CBS News announced Monday that former Obama Chief of Staff Bill Daley is joining the network as a contributor:

Former White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley joins CBS News as a Contributor; it was announced by CBS News Chairman and 60 MINUTES Executive Producer Jeff Fager and CBS News President David Rhodes. His appointment is effective immediately.
In this role, Daley will bring his vast experience in politics, business and economics to CBS News.


Reading these things over and over, with the directionality of the change, be it from or to, news and the Executive Branch, or JP Morgan, GOldman Sachs or Citi, or the Columbia School of Economics, or Harvard Public Health or such, I relive the feeling I had when I first saw as a young person a large spider climbing up my thigh.
I have the same reaction now. Some call it a reaction out of fear, but though the strike hurts, it satisfies.
The Chicago Way.
Oh, Michael. Michael, you are blind. It wasn’t a miscarriage. It was an abortion. An abortion, Michael. Just like our marriage is an abortion. Something that’s unholy and evil. I didn’t want your son, Michael! I wouldn’t bring another one of you sons into this world! It was an abortion, Michael! It was a son Michael! A son! And I had it killed because this must all end!

No comments: