Wednesday, October 16, 2013

And so word comes to me today that my wife's insurance plan at work IS Obummercare compliant. However, her premiums will double, from approx. $130 every two weeks/paycheck to right around $250 per check.

This is not something we can afford but, due to recent respiratory issues with daughter # 3, it is also something we cannot afford not to afford.

This is just for my wife and 15 year old daughter.

Were she to add me to the plan the premiums would skyrocket because I am a tobacco user.

And so I remain uninsured. And will remain uninsured. No, I will not enroll in this scam. And I will be "taxed" for my intransigence.

And if I refuse to pay that tax, well, things could get very exciting.

"Government: If you refuse to pay unjust taxes, your property will be confiscated. If you attempt to defend your property, you will be arrested. If you resist arrest, you will be clubbed. If you defend yourself against clubbing, you will be shot dead. These procedures are known as the Rule of Law." -- Ed Abbey

So, if I refuse to enroll in the government healthcare, refuse to buy -- spend my money -- on what they tell me I must, I may, in the extreme, be shot dead. For refusing to buy healthcare.

How's that for hijinks?

And so I muse philosophically When will WE THE PEOPLE finally decide it is time to take this country back from our true enemies, the ones running the government? Because. . .

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah. I think that shocking development will come. it will take a while but eventually someone will refuse to pay. they will resist, and they will wait for them to come and arrest them for "tax evasion" and their will be a shoot out and some officers of some kind will get killed and so will the "evader" and then the government thugs who have to go out on these raids to bring "evaders" to justice will get mean, ugly, and more dangerous beccuse their necks will start being on the line too. and then we will see some very bad, very totalitarian things that make the present "swat" raids pale in comparison.

midnight rider said...

Yup.

Unknown said...

Hi Midnight.
When I compare all the rates I see everywhere, I come to the conclusion that something ain't right.
When I compare to what I pay for coverage with hospital coverage and meds and implants ..etc , it's outrageous what they charge with you.

It's plain highway robbery.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Obamacare_Is_Either_The_Product_Of_Mentally_Retarded_Criminals_Or_A_Conspiracy_To_Destroy_The_American_Healthcare_System/29603/0/37/37/Y/M.html

Always On Watch said...

MR,
Damn.

What you have related here is being repeated all over the country. Why aren't WE THE PEOPLE enraged and rebelling?

My premium anniversary for my private policy is April 1. It's basically a catastrophic-coverage policy with a high deductible and limit of $5000 maximum out of pocket.

Epaminondas said...

MR...I am going to email you... you probably will NOT have to pay the fine

Unknown said...

Interesting post:
http://www.blacklistednews.com/IMF_Proposal_to_Tax_Bank_Deposits/29609/0/38/38/Y/M.html