Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee: Declare Marshall Law ; end shutdown





Sheila Jackson Lee is being considered to replace Janet Napolitano at Homeland security?
I didn’t think THAT much of her, previously, but I had no idea. She seemed an unreasonable (i.e. - facts are 2ndary to politics) person, but not a particularly dangerous one.
This is dangerous to the republic since it is clear she has NO IDEA what the Constitution compels, and NO IDEA what SHE WOULD COMPEL



    2 comments:

    Ciccio said...

    When Obama took office, outright racism was as good as dead in the US.
    Lately, for the first time in decades, I have been muttering under my breath "those damned n***ers" whenever I see the latest outrage from Sharpton, the black congressionals and the like. Now for an honest survey: how many have felt the same?

    Epaminondas said...

    no.
    under no circumstances have I felt that way

    ever.

    After all, as my grandfather warned me, 'when anyone feels that way about black people, little Epa, just remember YOU ARE NEXT, so speak out'