Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sex jihad of Tunisian girl in Syria: "They promised me paradise, so I gave myself to 152 men"


From Jihad Watch:

While Islamic apologists insist that the "sex jihad" is a fabrication, stories like this continue to increase in number. "Sex jihad of Tunisian girl in Syria: 'They promised me paradise, so I gave myself to 152 men," by Cheradenine Zakalwe for Islam Versus Europe, October 14 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):
I've seen some reports in the mainstream media claiming the Syrian "sex jihad" stories are a myth. Some of the stories I've seen in the Tunisian press strongly suggest otherwise.
"You will go to paradise, my sister" was the promise they made to her before convincing her to leave for jihad in Syria. She was 21. Veiled from the age of 17. She attended history classes at the Faculty of Manouba before abandoning her studies and leave for Syria in the company of her husband "orfi".

It was in June 2012 that she left Tunisian territory for Turkey where she spent a week before going to Syria. Once she had arrived at Mont al-Arbaine, her husband forced her to wear the niqab and explained to her what jihad al nikah was.

Immediately divorced, the young woman married one of the leaders of Jabhat al Norsra, Abou Ayoub. Whom she divorced to marry another jihadist… And then another and another… In total, she had 152 "husbands".

Every week, every jihadette had the right to 5 new "husbands". The happy union of the jihadette du nikah and the jihadist lasted only a few hours, until the desires of the jihadist were satisfied…

2 comments:

Epaminondas said...

Kill the jews and pass the wimmin

Pastorius said...

LOL

That's a pretty good summation of history.