Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Raining Gold

This is Ozzy Osborne's daughter, Aimee.

She goes by ARO


As a teen, Aimee shunned the cameras as the rest of her family members, including dad Ozzy Osbourne, starred in the MTV reality series The Osbournes. Now 31 years old, the singer says she initially pushed back against her desire to pursue music as a career. "I fought it for a long time," she said in a press release. 
"It's natural to want to rebel against what your parents do. Once I accepted music was my path, I rebelled by wanting to do it my own way. I also didn't think it was respectful to my father's career and creativity to assume that I could jump on the back of all he had worked his entire life for." 
Recording under the name ARO (pronounced "Arrow"), Osbourne has released the video for her brand new single "Raining Gold." It's creepy and mildly horrifying, but ARO's haunting vocals are on-point. Watch the full clip (or, if you're squeamish, close your eyes and just listen) in the player below.

No comments: