Friday, March 13, 2015

The Pope's Premonition: Francis Has a "Feeling" His "Pontificate Will Be Brief"

My Time Will Be Brief

From AFP:
Vatican City (AFP) - Pope Francis marked the second anniversary of his election on Friday by giving an interview in which he says he expects his time at the Vatican to only last for another two or three years. 
"I have a feeling my pontificate will be brief," the 78-year-old told Mexico's Televisa channel. 
"Four or five years, I don't know. Two years have already gone by. 
"It is a vague feeling I have that the Lord chose me for a short mission. I am always open to that possibility."
I also have a feeling his Pontificate will be brief.

And my feeling corresponds to approximately the same time line ...

... albeit, probably for reasons different than what he expects.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too ... According to prophesy he is the last pope ...

Should Natanyahu not win, hell will break loose.

Anonymous said...

Well.... Bye.

Pastorius said...

You know what's interesting about this?

Other than going around shooting his mouth off, and making passive-aggressive statements, and Communist Policy Suggestions, the fucking Poop hasn't produced even so much as a load in terms of accomplishments.

So, why would he think he was going to retire?

I could see it if he had an agenda that he was checking off, point after point.

But he doesn't and he hasn't..