'cookieChoices = {};'


Whenever Any Form of Government Becomes Destructive To These Ends,
It Is The Right of the People to Alter Or To Abolish It,
And To Institute New Government

click.jpg

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

UPDATED - Cologne, Germany: "North Africans" Commit Mass Sexual Assault Against German Girls On New Year's Eve



After days of attempted controlled media cover-ups, photographs and reports have finally emerged in German media admitting that the perpetrators of the mass sex attack on German girls in Cologne on New Year’s Eve were all nonwhite invaders from North Africa.
The Express newspaper was the first to break ranks and admit that the attackers were nonwhites.
In an article published on January 2, 2016—two days after the attacks took place—that paper reported that a police official had confirmed that the “perpetrators were a group of young North Africans who have already been noticed in the past through their pickpocketing and drug trafficking activities near the main railway station.”
Even though the Express admitted the attackers were nonwhite—the only controlled media outlet so far to do so—they continued to deny that the perpetrators were part of the recent “refugee” invasion—as if somehow hundreds of North Africans “appeared” at the station this year by chance.

UPDATE - 

German police hunt for group of up to 1,000 men ‘of Arab and North African origin’ who sexually assaulted numerous women and threw fireworks into crowds at Cologne train station on New Year’s Eve

German police are hunting for a group of up to a 1,000 men ‘of Arab and North African origin’ who are accused of sexually assaulting numerous women and causing trouble at Cologne’s main station. 
Police described the series of sexual assaults against women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve as ‘a completely new dimension of crime.’ 
Officers received numerous complaints from women who said they had been assaulted around Cologne’s main train station next to the western German city’s famous cathedral on the night from Thursday to Friday.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Pastorius at permanent link#

4 Comments:

Blogger Always On Watch said...

Looks to me as if the Islamic siege of Europe has begun!

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 1:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Europe, I have good news and bad news.

The good news: your women are going to start having children again.

The bad news: They will be named Mohammad, Ahmed, and Abdul.

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 3:53:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

breitbart post with video illustrating dangerous use of firecrackers amid predominatntly male immigrant crowd on what appears to be stadium type seating adjacent to entrance of Hauptbanhof station

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:10:00 pm  
Anonymous The Last English Prince said...

One media outlet states the sexual assaults were coordinated.

Yowsa! Sexual assault jihad! And this, in a land which has a healthy secularism where in times past the average German woman has been unafraid to venture out, use public transportation, grocery shop after work in the evening.

Germany has imported war mongers, not "immigrants". Maybe Merkel will get a little "grope" of her own. wink

Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home