Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Gun-Control Orders Not ‘Some Slippery Slope to Mass Confiscation”

OBAMA>>“The - for us to say that you’ve got to take a responsibility to get health insurance is absolutely not a tax increase.”

POLITICO>>“In its ruling last week on the national health care law, the Supreme Court found that penalties the law places on people who don’t buy health insurance count as a tax protected by the Constitution.”

You will say anything to enforce your will because you think you are smarter and a better person than the rest of us.

You think the founding documents are the flawed ideas of slave holding poltroons, outdated by your mind.

On Aug 2nd, 1964 my faith in the federal govt began its long slide into what is now TOTAL CYNICISM, and as I read the Federalist papers and the letters of the Founders, I see they were as CYNICAL as I now find myself.

I simply don’t believe you or your stated intentions

I don’t expect you to come and go for our guns here in rural America tomorrow, but I do expect you to AVOID the real problem (we don’t have ANY IDEA how to screen for violently disturbed people ..many of whom may take their own lives, while young before it’s too late) while you INCREASE your ability to self arrogate your authority.

Ted Cruz said one thing I cannot argue with, this year will be a good year because it is YOUR LAST YEAR.

Provided we do not elect OBAMA III with MORE CORRUPTION, Hillary.

The only person I can imagine as a worse president that her right now is YOU. And it’s NOT because of what she stands for, it’s because she, like you wants the presidency to EXERCISE her idea of enforcing on America the view of humanity she has inside her head, instead of accepting our decisions in how we wish to govern ourselves (just as we did when we elected a congress which will not create or pass the gun legislation you want, and wrote for yourself)

3 comments:

The Last English Prince said...

My health insurance premium has surpassed a thirty percent increase over the last two years. For many years, it remained fairly static.

My husband states it will go up at least ten percent per annum for the rest of my life. It is sitting at seventeen percent per annum.

Many Americans nearing retirement age will eventually work just to pay their premiums, and their lifetime work cycle may increase by 5-10 years, is my best bet.

Damn our Commie POTUS.

Epaminondas said...

Obamacare premiums are, if you are 64, and for whatever plan you choose, the basic rate TIMES THREE, then it goes up from there

Pastorius said...

Doesn't that essentially mean they are COBRA?