Monday, September 19, 2016

BREAKING...It's A Halal First American Fried Chicken — And We Have A Suspect's Name And Photo: Ahmad Khan

So, there's an ongoing raid related to Saturday, September 17, 2016, explosion and explosive device(s) in Manhattan on First American Fried Chicken in Elizabeth, New Jersey at 104 Elmora Ave, Elizabeth, NJ 07202. Halal chicken and burgers.

The suspect is 28-year-old Ahmad Khan (Rahami):


Additional information, including the following:
The FBI also issued a wanted poster for Rahami. The poster indicates that Rahami was born in Afghanistan, but is a naturalized U.S. citizen who currently lives New Jersye.

New York City Mayor Bill De Blasio confirmed on CNN that police are looking for Rahami. The mayor warned that Rahami could be armed and dangerous.

He also indicated that law enforcement does not yet know whether Rahami acted alone and did not reveal Rahami's exact role in the explosion.
I remember Oriana Fallaci's warning that the presence of many halal places in a town or city means that, sooner or later, there's going to be trouble with Muslims (my paraphrase).

Word to wise infidels: check out how many halal places (fast food, restaurants, grocery stores, and the like) are near you. This measure will give you an idea as to how many sons of allah are colonizing your community.

10 comments:

Pastorius said...

I don't really understand the title. I think you're saying he is an American-born Muslim.

Is that correct?

Pastorius said...

When I saw this post, it had no information in it, just a title, and the first sentence. Now you have fleshed it out, it makes sense.

Always On Watch said...

When I saw on my television screen this morning that there was a raid of First American Fried Chicken in Elizabeth, NJ, I nabbed the street address showing on my TV and looked up the place.

Muslim owned.

As I was typing in the above, the news about Ahmad Khan Rahami broke, so I add that info to the post.

Please see what I added at the bottom of the post. I'll patch it up a bit more if the meaning is unclear.

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
Oops.

I just saw your comment. We're interrupting each other. LOL!

Tim said...

Halal food joints? Just go to the local gas station and look who's inside at the cash register!

benning said...

Gee, I guess we need more of these peaceful immigrants, huh? ;)

Pastorius said...

Widows and Orphans.

Always On Watch said...

Benning!

You're still around?

Haven't seen you out and about it ages!

benning said...

AOW, just not as blog-active. :D

Always On Watch said...

Benning,,
In hope that your health is okay. I recall that you were having health issues a while back.

I've been quite ill the past several months, but I still plod along somehow with some blogging -- at least until the next surgery date.