Sunday, September 18, 2016

New York City Police Investigating TUMBLR Manifesto Claiming NYC Bombing Was Done In The Name of LGBT Rights


If so, this is one VERY CONFUSED INDIVIDUAL.

From New York Daily News:
The page, which had a rainbow flag in its banner, said the bombs are a protest against the oppression of the LGBT community. “You probably have all seen the news by now, the explosives detonated in New York City, that was me,” the first post said. 
“I did it because I cannot stand society. I cannot live in a world where homosexuals like myself as well as the rest of the LGBTQ+ community are looked down upon by society.”   
In a second post, the author wrote, “I don’t know exactly how I feel about taking human lives.” 
“I suppose I’m just going to have to move forward knowing that what I am doing had a purpose and will in fact make a difference,” it said. 
“I’ll keep you all posted.”
ON THE OTHER HAND:

Report: Letter With Arabic Writing Found on Second Bomb in New York City; Witnesses Saw ‘Arab’ Man With Suitcase

THERE'S ALSO THIS:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Given it's NYC, and a presidential election on the horizon, the politics of bleeding heart liberals will insist on diverting any suggestions of militant islam's involvement as long as humanly possible. The LGBTQ+ note makes absolutely no sense

Anonymous said...

The Truth About the New York Bombing 3:02

Always On Watch said...

The same person pulled off attacks?

Always On Watch said...

Both attacks, I mean. If that be true...

Anonymous said...

UKDailyMail: All FIVE bombs that were found in the New York area used flip phones as a detonator: Fears of link between Jersey and Manhattan attacks grows

Anonymous said...

First individual sounds keerazy. Like the person who shows up at the police department and claims to be a sought after serial killer but does not know the location of the bodies.

Discount that individual.