Monday, November 14, 2016

The 60 Minutes Interview George Soros Tried To Bury!



Soros discusses his idea of morality. He says, sometimes he acts with total amorality ("I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do."), and other times he tries to do the right thing, but it, sometimes, has an "unintended negative consequence."

I do believe I understand what he is talking about when it comes to money. He describes himself as "a player", and says, "Players should be regulated. There have to be rules of the game."

I get that. AND, the fact is, there are rules of the game. AND, the fact is, no matter what the rules of the game are, people like Soros will figure out how to bend them to their benefit.

This is how the Free Market works. This is how money works. Each individual chooses whether to see the moral nuances embedded in the investment, or whether to ignore those altogether, believing that the hidden hand of the Market will ultimately work for the betterment of society.

I get that. I'm not saying I agree with Soros entirely. But I get it.

What I absolutely don't understand about Soros is his experience working with Nazis during WWII, confiscating property from Jews who were being sent off to the Holocaust.

Sorors is Jewish. And his father arranged for little George to be adopted by a Christian family, so he could pose as a Christian, and escape the Holocaust. That is a good plan, and it worked.

Soros was 14 years old.

Soros' comment with regard to his experience helping Nazis is this:

First. the interviewer comments, "You were a Hungarian Jew who escaped the Holocaust by posing as a Christian, and you watched lot of people get shipped off to the death camps."

Soros answers, "I was 14 years old. And I would say that that was when my character was made. That one should understand and anticipate events, because there's a tremendous threat of evil. It was a very personal experience of evil."

The host then asks: "My understanding is, you went out with this protector of yours, who swore that you were his adopted God Son, went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of the property of Jews. That sounds like the kind of experience that would send a lot of people to the Psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?"

Soros answer: "No, not at all. Maybe AS A CHILD YOU DON'T SEE THE CONNECTION. It created no problem at all."

Interviewer: "No feeling of guilt?"

Soros: "No."

So, you must notice that, in the first place claims his experience as a 14 year old boy "shaped my character." He claims great seriousness for himself, declaring that he learned "one must understand and anticipate events", because there is "a tremendous threat of evil; a very personal experience of evil."

What I see in that quote is Soros is claiming he was profoundly imprinted with a deep respect for the threat of evil in the world. He learned he must rise above by learning to watch how the tide is flowing ahead of him.

This is wisdom.

But then, when he is asked about the morality of having helped in the confiscation of Jewish property for the Nazis, suddenly, George Soros claims he was just "a child" who did not "see the connection".

Does that sound reasonable?

3 comments:

Mike Roark said...

He is a sociopath. That seems pretty clear. It's not complicated to see he has no moral compass. The free market and democracy and all other institutions, where humans need to learn to deal with each other, require a moral compass. The founders were also pretty clear about this.

Pastorius said...

Yep.

Anonymous said...

Soro's theme song..."It's all about me, wonderful me, me, me, me...and there's nothing left for you..." You know, YESHUA, told HIS disciples that, "Satan only comes to; kill, steal and destroy." Soro's has learned the pattern of evil. One day, he will face a HOLY G-D, I will not be there...thankfully!

tmw