Wednesday, February 08, 2017

CA Dem State Senate Leader Openly Boasts: “Half Of My Family” In America Illegally, Using Forged Documents



From Breitbart:
California State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin De Léon (D-Los Angeles) said last Tuesday that “half his family” was in the country illegally, using false documents, and eligible for deportation under President Trump’s new executive order against “sanctuary” jurisdictions. 
De Léon, who introduced the bill, made his remarks at a hearing in Sacramento on SB54, the bill to make California a “Sanctuary State.” 
He said: 
I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60, if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me sick to my stomach. I may be a fool, but I never thought they actually had fraudulent documentation. This country is already down the tube.

And this imbecile is a state senator!?

Pastorius said...

I have to live in this fucking place, where, if I were to ask the people around me what they thought of this man's admission, they'd say, "Good, his family are good Americans, just like me."

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
I have to live in this fucking place

It's doesn't seem to be as bad here. Then again, I'm insulated because of the circles in which I travel and work. My income sucks, though.

Pastorius said...

And, it must suck to have a sucky income in a place like that.

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
Oh, it's not so bad. I don't have the kinds of stresses you describe in my workplace.