Saturday, June 03, 2017

Lindsay Graham: I Was Told I Was ‘Unmasked’ As Well


From Fox News:
A third former Republican presidential candidate is publicly asking if the Obama administration may have improperly “unmasked” him in intercepts of communications with foreign officials. 
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., on Friday told “America’s Newsroom” he’d been informed by an intelligence community source that his identity was requested unmasked – a typically rare and scrutinized ask that usually requires the American be the suspect in a crime, be in danger or be essential to understanding the context of the conversation. 
“I have reason to believe that a conversation that I had was picked up – with some foreign leader or some foreign person – and somebody requested that my conversation be unmasked,” Graham said. “I’ve been told that by people in the intelligence community.”

2 comments:

Pete Rowe said...

So, even our Republican Senators do not have 4th Amendment Rights. Obama = Head of the Stassi

Kid said...

Pete, he's not a republican.

Graham unasked as a transgender ?