Saturday, August 05, 2017

Attkisson v. DOJ: The Computer Intrusion Lawsuit against the Federal Govt.


Attkisson v. DOJ: The Computer Intrusion Lawsuit against the Federal Govt.
It “is not a mistake; it is not a random event; and it is not technically possible for these IP addresses to simply appear on her computer systems without activity by someone using them as part of the cyber-attack.” –David Scantling, cyber-security expert. 
I’m frequently asked about the status of my lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice over the secret, unlawful intrusions into my computers, exposed in 2013. As my federal case moves slowly through court system, there is a new development: ongoing forensic work of my computer laptop system has revealed a second government Internet Protocol (IP) address used in the illegal cyber-attacks on my computer laptop system. The IP addresses don’t belong there. 
In a new affidavit filed in federal court last week, cyber-security expert David Scantling states, “[T]he presence of these USPS addresses on [Attkisson’s] computer is not a mistake; it is not a random event; and it is not technically possible for these IP addresses to simply appear on her computer systems without activity by someone using them as part of the cyber-attack.”

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad her lawsuit is going through.
Her book "Stonewalled" is one of the most chilling accounts of Deep State terror I've ever read. And what follows
is Kathleen Willey's description of what happened to her from Sharyl's new book, "Smear

3 years after Bill Clinton groped her in the White House (on the day she found out her husband committed suicide), Kathleen Willey was two days away from testifying in the Paula Jones sexual harassment trial. Willey's cat had gone missing a couple days before, and as per her routine, she was walking her dogs early in the morning. A man she had never seen before (wearing dark sweats and ballcap) approached her and said, "Hey, Kathleen, did you ever find your cat? He was a nice cat."
Willey responded, "Who are you? What do you want?" At that moment, the man gave her a look that she said she'd never forget. He then asked her about her grown children, mentioning them by name and where they lived. She again asked, "What do you want?" He replied, "You just aren't getting the message, are you?" With that, she turned and ran as fast as she could back to her house.
She said she thought she was dead at that moment.

Just think to yourself, who WAS that guy? WHO did/does he work for?
That's some scary stuff.

Pastorius said...

So, a woman of Sharryl Atkisson's statue is putting out that kind of information, and it's being completely ignored?

Wow.

THAT is scary.

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
Ignored almost in toto.

I'm not even sure that Fox will discuss What Attkisson says.

Pastorius said...

I've read more about Katheen Willey since earlier today.

I don't buy her story.

Always On Watch said...

Pasto,
I don't buy her story.

Why?

Pastorius said...

The story I read is Bill Clinton came on to her, kissed her and put his hand on "her genitals".

Women have done that to me. I did not call it sexual assault.

I called it, women making a pass at me.

And if I wasn't interested, I wasn't interested.

Anonymous said...

There's a difference between a man denying a woman, and a weaker woman up against the most powerful man in the world, with all the potential for somebody DISAPPEARING if she doesn't like what's going on. Somebody grabbing you-- bottom line-- is felony assault,
any way you want to cut it.