Saturday, January 13, 2018

If These Countries Aren't Shitholes, Why Do Other Countries Have to Offer Aid and Refugee Status to Help People Escape Them?

Trump's sin is not calling obvious shitholes shitholes, but in asking the question, "Why are we obligated to take other countries' problems into our own?" 
The progs and Establishment cucks can't answer that question, so they want to argue about whether we should call the countries this wretched refuse comes from "shitholes" or the kinder, gentler term Garbage Pits of Wretched Refuse.
GO READ THE WHOLE THING.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Wasn't this a private meeting? I've been in many a private meeting, and nobody in those meetings came out and tattled about what was said in that meeting. Take my word for it: in those meetings some very unladylike outbursts occurred (not from me, believe it or not -- I didn't trust my own faculty not to run and tattle to the director).

thelastenglishprince said...

The issue of "shithole countries has a metric:

https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016#table

I have relied on the yearly table for analysis and at times used it in my commentaries for publication.

Example of my usage here:

http://economicaffairs.com.pk/vyshinsky-in-the-sudan/

Now, this year, I was saddened to see a politicization against the USA in some of the organization's commentary; not much differently than how the third U.N. Human Development Report for Arab nations became a political football. But the map and table, still tell the story.