Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Snowflake Jimmy Kimmel Stages Feel Sorry For Illegal Aliens Bukakefest, Gets Triggered When Someone Points Out He Has Cum Dripping Down His Face


From Ace of Spades:
Immediately, I showed the mother and child my shirt, which featured the profile of young Ruben Morfin, an all-American 13-year old boy executed by an illegal alien. "He had dreams, too," I quickly shared before Kimmel shushed me. 
He would attempt to silence me an unprecedented five times. 
Little did Little Kimmel realize, however, but all of us were seasoned activists trained in how to deal with fawning, guilt-trip inducing liberal media hacks. Right away, I opened up about our need to put Americans first, including our homeless veterans and foster children. "OK, Arthur, that’s enough." 
And why couldn’t I finish? 
"Because this is my show!" Kimmel fired back. 
He would say that three more times. What a dictator! 
I mentioned general statistics about illegals committing a higher rate of crimes that native-born citizens. "OK Sean Hannity, give it a rest," Kimmel mocked me. 
"I don't watch Hannity," I countered. 
Other people in our group were shocked to see how triggered the comic had become.... The piece de resistance occurred when Kimmel tried one more time to silence me. 
Bursting through all of Kimmel's attempts to shame us, Lorie reminded the audience about the needs of American citizens. In rude yet repeated fashion, Kimmel championed Esmeralda but talked over Lorie, and I finally calmly asked: 
"Jimmy, why won't you let this Latina for Trump speak? You keep interrupting her. Is it because she has darker skin than you?" 
With that, Kimmel completely lost it and shouted at me: 
"Shut up, you a---hole!"

No comments: