Saturday, April 14, 2018

WAR IS OVER, IF YOU WANT IT, FAGGOTS: Mattis Says, Strikes Against Syria a "One-Time Shot"



For all those chickenshit posing as "Libertarians" - when really what they are is Libtardtarians -


WAR IS OVER IF YOU WANT IT!!!
From Gayhoo News:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States and its allies fired more than 100 missiles at Syria on Friday in a "one-time shot" the Pentagon said followed evidence that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was responsible for a chemical weapons attack using at least chlorine gas. 
U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and Marine General Joseph Dunford said three main chemical weapons facilities were targeted at 9 p.m. EST (1 a.m. GMT) by missiles from both the sea and aircraft, which triggered Syrian air defenses. 
The Pentagon could not confirm how many missiles hit their targets but said no other attacks were planned. Mattis and Dunford acknowledged the strike was designed to degrade Syria's chemical weapons capability without killing civilians or the many foreign fighters in Syria's multi-sided civil war, particularly those from Russia. 
"We specifically identified these targets to mitigate the risk of Russian forces being involved," Dunford told reporters, adding the U.S. military advised Russia of airspace that would be used in the strike but did not "pre-notify them."

4 comments:

Redneck Texan said...

It appears they "Want It".

I think Israel just followed it up by blowing the shit out of about 20 Iranian Officers near Alleppo ...... but that war is never over.

Russians saved face by claiming most missiles were shot down. Their promises to retaliate against the sources vaporized into the annals of bluster.

Hezbollah chose not to shoot off anything at our supposed masters in Tel Aviv. To busy counting their unreported dead I guess.

All in All a disappointing morning after.

Pastorius said...

Really, you think we should have done more.

This is exactly what I expected.

Redneck Texan said...

Yeah, the Pentagon never seems to fulfill my expectations. I'm sure that says more about me than them.

I do like the kicking ass and getting out part.

..... and I'm really not looking forward to getting Nuked by a humiliated Russia.

...... and this certainly sends a message to North Korea.

Still ..... Iran and Hezbollah remain undeterred. I was kinda hoping they would respond in a way that allowed an escalation to finally fall upon Qom.

I dont know man ......... I am wanting our Islamic problem to the fully resolved in my lifetime. Just sucks that I know inside thats not going to happen. We only have 3500 Tomahawks left.

Your expectations were certainly more realistic than mine.

Pastorius said...

It's beginning to look like I was a fool to believe Trump would build the wall.

But I do still believe he means it when he says he thinks these ME wars are a waste.