Saturday, June 15, 2019

Germany's Socialization of Its Children


This is the way it is here in America also. At least this is the way it is in Southern California. My kids do this shit to my wife and I as well. The only thing that appears in this short video that I have not experienced with my kids, yet, is the part about "Israel, not so good." My kids have not been taught to hate Israel OFFICIALLY. Not yet.

My wife and I refer to our kids as Pod People. They've been hollowed out by the media, and had insane ideas inserted in where their souls normally would be - the most insane of which is their belief that "Transgenderism" is a perfectly normal way of life, and boys ought to be able to enter girl's bathrooms and use their penises as nature intended in the presence of little girls.

My wife and I also have had half-joking discussions about how our children may turn on us one day, and report us for some PC violation, so that we can be sent off to the Re-Education Camp.

Our younger daughter is in her mid-teens. She is a little more like my wife and I. A little bit more naturally Conservative.

Our older daughter is in her early 20's. She was a total Pod Person until just the last year or so. It is nice to see her coming out of her weird ether, and her true personality somehow re-asserting itself.

One of the reasons our daughters may be coming around is that my wife and I are very open with our kids. We do the joking I refer to RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM. We have literally made fun of our kids, to their faces, about their insane ideas.

We joke and they joke. We all talk together. Sometimes, the conversations devolve to anger. But most of the time we are consistently respectful of each other. Everyone is allowed to make their points.

At this point, we have some hope our children will not report us to the authorities for not believing every little contention of PC culture.

Fuck the Government-Media/Academia Complex. It is hell-bent on destroying families.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you love your children, you will change their circumstances so you can more fully control it, so they are more likely to adopt your values.

— theBuckWheat

Anonymous said...

FWIW:
The reference in the video to "Israel, not so good" might be misunderstood (imo)...later in the video they discuss the origins of consumable vegetation - suggesting the environmental impact of imported vegetation.

******
Generally, I do not have a problem with conserving resources. I do, however, take issue with the global climate change economic agenda and it's related educational propaganda leveraged to reinforce acceptance by generations of brainwashed subjects....to the subsequent redistribution of wealth - of which none is accountable to any improvement in addressing climate change woes.

Pastorius said...

I take issue with the enforcement of Vegetarianism.

Pastorius said...

It's in their "Scriptures".

What kind of religion teaches such a thing?

Satan's religion.