Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Birth coach is 'hounded out' of industry charity Doula UK after transgender activists branded her Facebook message claiming only women can have babies 'offensive'

Birth coach is 'hounded out' of industry charity Doula UK after transgender activists branded her Facebook message claiming only women can have babies 'offensive' 
Lynsey McCarthy Calvert, 45, resigned from her spokesperson role at Doula 
UK Transgender rights activists triggered an investigation into the mother-of-four 
Her 'offensive' Facebook post read: 'I am a woman: an adult human female' 
Doula found that the post breached their equality and diversity guidelines 
‘I am angry and sad,’ she said last night. ‘I was effectively ostracised for saying I am a woman and so are my clients. 
‘I have been very disappointed by Doula UK’s response. The leadership are paralysed by not wanting to upset transgender rights activists. They have fallen over themselves to acquiesce to their demands.’ The controversy comes after a series of recent victories for transgend

No comments: