Sunday, April 05, 2020

The next coronavirus test will tell you if you are now immune, And it’s fast


This is a very important development, in my opinion.

I, and a lot of my friends, spend a lot of time in a city with a large and wealthy Chinese immigrant population. They are new immigrants to the United States. Many of them do not speak English AT ALL.

I do not think it is a stretch to believe that many of these Chinese immigrants travel back and forth to China with frequency.

In January and February, many of my friends got very sick, and went missing for days and in some cases weeks. Many of them came back and said, "That was the sickest I have ever been."

I remember thinking to myself at the time, "This year must be a really bad flu year."

I did not get flu symptoms, but I did have diarrhea for three straight weeks. I had to take pretty hefty doses of diarrhea medication to be able to go about my day.

Clearly my body was attempting to eject something from my system.

So, all that to say, I believe that I, and many other people, have ALREADY HAD CORONAVIRUS.

If this is true, then it is ANOTHER reason to believe that Coronavirus, while not the average flu, is not the killer the media and government are purporting it to be.

Another thing the anti-body test will reveal is, IF IT WAS WORTH IT TO SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE ECONOMY.

If the overall death rate of the Coronavirus is the equivalent of a very bad flu year - like the Hong Kong Flu of 1968 - then we know that it is ok to go back to work.

From the Chicago Tribune:
A new, different type of coronavirus test is coming that will help significantly in the fight to quell the COVID-19 pandemic, doctors and scientists say. 
The first so-called serology test, which detects antibodies to the virus rather than the virus itself, was given emergency approval Thursday by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. 
And several more are nearly ready, said Dr. Elizabeth McNally, director of the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine Center for Genetic Medicine. 
“You’ll see many of these roll out in the next couple of weeks, and it’s great, and it will really help a lot,” said McNally, noting doctors and scientists will be able to use it to determine just how widespread the disease is, who can safely return to work and possibly how to develop new treatments for those who are ill.
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND:

China Begins Mass Quarantines AGAIN After Failing To Stop Coronavirus
Communist China is implementing mass quarantines after the nation once again failed to contain the coronavirus outbreak that originated within its borders and has wrought havoc on the world. “Henan province in central China has taken the drastic measure of putting a mid-sized county in total lockdown as authorities try to fend off a second coronavirus wave in the midst of a push to revive the economy,” Politico reported. “Curfew-like measures came into effect on Tuesday in Jia county, near the city of Pingdingshan, with the area’s roughly 600,000 residents told to stay home, according to a notice on the country’s official microblog account.”
AND THEN THERE'S THIS:


AND THIS:

2 comments:

revereridesagain said...

Mine was 2 weeks in January of spiking 102 degree fever and a wracking cough that sent pain through every part of my body that wasn't already aching on its own. Tested, not seasonal flu. No pneumonia. Responded to antibiotic levaquin. No idea what it was, but it was pretty damn close to the sickest I've ever been.

Pastorius said...

So your experience is similar to mine.

When I bring this up to people, they usually have similar stories.