Friday, November 20, 2020

“He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude and I Told Him to Never Contact Me Again” – Sidney Powell Goes off on Tucker Carlson

 

Maria Bartiromo: How did you respond to Tucker Carlson? Did you get angry with the show because they texted you and asked you to provide evidence of what you’re alleging? Sidney Powell: No, I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence in fact I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation and I offered him another witness who could explain the mathematics of the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person. But he was very insulting, demanding and rude and I told him not to contact me again in those terms.


4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

Sidney Powell is trying to save the republic, so she's kinda busy. Tucker should have politely extended an offer of his platform to her. If she says no don't get pissy and go into Jake Tapper mode. It's not about you Tucker, the republic is at stake.

Trump's lawyers said that their presser was like an opening statement, meaning that they say what they intend to prove, rather than proving it at that moment. Sorry if the proof isn't coming fast enough for you Tucker, but again it's not about you.

This is a spat between well meaning patriots who are on the same side. Tucker's ego got in the way. I honestly don't care if someone hurt Tucker's feelings. I'll try not to let this episode diminish my respect for Tucker because he does good work.

revereridesagain said...

Great, just what we need, another circular firing squad. But I agree Sidney's probably in the right here. This is all too important for Tucker to indulge in getting "pissy" about it. You've been outstanding in front of the camera all year, Tucker --- but it still isn't all about you. At this point, apparently, it's about saving us from something called the "RESET" which will make the WuFluManchu Plandemic look like a day at the beach, minus the masks and social distancing.

(Btw, IBA has been putting up such great coverage lately that I linked my whole email group to you. So if you start getting more annoying comments from Objectivists, it's my fault!)

Always On Watch said...

RRA,
This is all too important for Tucker to indulge in getting "pissy" about it. You've been outstanding in front of the camera all year, Tucker --- but it still isn't all about you.

No kidding! I wonder if Tucker will have anything to say about this tonight.