Sunday, May 30, 2021

 The Band
The Last Waltz
FULL Concert


Life Is A Carnival 17:30​ This Wheels On Fire 22:40​ The W.S. Walcott Medicine Show 26:50​ Georgia On My Mind 31:00​ Ophelia 35:09​ King Harvest 39:20​ The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down 43:10​ Stagefright 48:10​ Rag Mama Rag 52:50​ Who Do You Love 57:25​ Such A Night 1:02:40​ Down South In New Orleans 1:07:42​ Mystery Train 1:11:20​ Caledonia 1:18:15​ Mannish Boy 1:26:15​ All Our Past Times 1:33:10​ Further On Up The Road 1:38:35​ Helpless 1:44:40​ Four Strong Winds 1:50:40​ Coyote 1:55:27​ Shadows And Light 2:01:50​ Furry Sings The Blues 2:07:30​ Dry Your Eyes 2:12:46​ Tura Lura Lural (That's An Irish Lullaby) 2:17:08​ Caravan 2:21:00​ Arcadian Driftwood 2:27:05​ Speakers 2:34:19​ The Genetic Method/Chest Fever 2:49:15​ The Last Waltz/Evangeline 3:01:12​ The Weight 3:07:15​ Baby Let Me Follow You Down 3:12:24​ Hazel 3:15:42​ I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met) 3:19:32​ Forever Young 3:24:31​ Baby Let Me Follow You Down (Reprise) 3:30:08​ I Shall Be Released (Finale) 3:33:30​ Jam #1 3:41:25​ Jam #2 3:52:50​ Don't Do It 4:10:50​ Greensleeves 4:18:43

1 comment:

revereridesagain said...

OMG thank you! I've never seen the whole thing, just the "highlights". (Now I've got "Four Strong Winds" stuck in my head.)