Thursday, December 28, 2023

MMA Top Boss Dana White slams NFL Star Travis Kelce for promoting Pfizer ‘garbage' jab as Colby Covington calls him ‘biggest piece of shit'

 

I'm glad he said it, but he's still promoting Gay Beer.

Travis Kelce, the star tight end of the Kansas City Chiefs, has faced backlash from the mixed martial arts community for his endorsement of the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

UFC president Dana White and fighter Colby Covington have both blasted Kelce for his partnership with the pharmaceutical giant and his appearance in a commercial urging people to get vaccinated.

Dana White, who has been vocal about his opposition to vaccine mandates and mask-wearing, expressed his disdain for Kelce's involvement with Pfizer on the 'Full Send Podcast.'


He questioned Kelce's motives and said he was promoting something "we don't need". "I don't know him. I don't know anything about him, other than he's a good football player," White said on the podcast.

"He's getting a lot of attention right now. I don't know why - unless he's a believer - why would you promote that garbage? I don't know why you would do it," he added.

He said, "It's pretty ' obvious we don't need it, but like I say, to each his own man. It's like people that are still wearing masks. You're basically just telling everybody "Hey, I'm nuts. Check me out, I'm f****** crazy,"' Daily Mail reports.

No comments: