Sunday, July 14, 2024

Melania Trump Breaks Silence with Powerful Statement Following Attempted Assassination of President Trump

 

“I am thinking of you, now, my fellow Americans,” Melania continued. “We have always been a unique union. America, the fabric of our gentle nation is tattered, but our courage and common sense must ascend and bring us back together as one.”

“To the families of the innocent victims who are now suffering from this heinous act, I humbly offer my sincerest sympathy,” she said. “Your need to summon your inner strength for such a terrible reason saddens me.”

She then revealed what went through her mind when Trump was struck in the ear by a bullet, inches away from his brain, and thanked those who saved her husband.

“When I watched that violent bullet strike my husband, Donald, I realized my life, and Barron’s life, were on the brink of devastating change. I am grateful to the brave secret service agents and law enforcement officials who risked their own lives to protect my husband,” Melania wrote.

She described Crooks as “a monster who recognized my husband as an inhuman political machine” who attempted to “ring out Donald’s passion — his laughter, ingenuity, love of music, and inspiration.”

Melania then warned about America’s “personal, structural, and life commitment” until death and urged Americans to “ascend above the hate, the vitriol, and the simple-minded ideas that ignite violence.”

GRTWT

No comments: