Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Kamala Was Drunk At Her Fake "Town Hall," As Usual

From Ace of Spades:

Kamala Harris was clearly drunk at a public event, yet again.

Listen to the drunken pronunciation of words. Listen to the well-lubricated "ck" sounds in the back of her well-traveled throat, the classic drunken insistence ("you have to believe me, I love you man") on silly nonsense, the slow deliberate speech as she attempts to cover for her slurring.

Why would she show up to so many public events clearly drunk? I have a theory that she has either social anxiety or panic disorder. She drinks to ameliorate her stage fright. She might be taking pills in addition to the booze, like xanax for anxiety and klonopin for panic. I don't know about xanax, but I do know, from having taken it for years, that klonopin is a depressant and doubles or trebles the effects of alcohol. So her speech impairment could be due to "just" two or three drinks plus a pill that increases the impact of booze.

One time, when I was on klonopin, I drank enough to get drunk. I was so addled by the combination of the drugs that when I stumbled into a taxi to go home, I could not remember my home address. My GF at the time had to guess the general vicinity until eventually she coaxed it out of me with hints like "It has a 3 in it it, doesn't it?"

Even if this is the case: She's unfit for office. Even if she's "merely" drinking to self-medicate her stage fright, anxiety, or panic, she's still an alcoholic. 

No comments: