Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Infidel Blueslord Comes Out Of The Closet

Our friend, and fellow Infidel, Blueslord, has something he, er, um, she wants to tell us:


I have changed the nickname of this blog. The reason for this change is that, like Eowyn said, when facing the Nazgûl, in the battle of the Pellenor Camps (3rd part of The Lord of the Rings): "I am no man". I think that it's good that all female bloggers just say they are females in an important issue like this.

I hope this revelation won't to change the affability which all of my readers have shown me till this day. And that all united and with a free mind, will continue the investigation of all this items that are so complicated and that arouse so much questions to the future of owr own civilization.

Thanks for all.


Alright, Spanish Eowyn. It's good to know we have yet another female blogger (Dymphna, Always on Watch, and now you) in our Infidel ranks.

Maybe eventually, the gals will want to start an Infidel Hunk Of The Week post.

5 comments:

J said...

"Maybe eventually, the gals will want to start an Infidel Hunk Of The Week post."

you youngsters and your crazy ideas ;)

Pastorius said...

I didn't realize you were an oldster.

;-)

I think some would classify me as an oldster. I'm in my 40's. I just can't seem to grow up.

Oscar in Kansas said...

Congrats on the whole female thing. I'm sure it suits you well. I feel left out as I don't have a cool announcement to make. Other than I'm still a guy. And I'm not yet 40.

How about Infidel Pig of the Month? That's gender neutral and offensive.

Pastorius said...

My first nomination for Infidel Pig of the Month is the South Park guys.

Dag said...

I'm hoping Sexy Kafira is a gal too.

Yes, I'm 16. But I'll be 18 soon. Sometime soon. I think.