Monday, February 20, 2006

Cartoonifada 2006 : The Emperor's New Clothes

Here are some of my latest thoughts on "Cartoonifada 2006" as I have taken to calling it. I was wondering what my fellow Infidel Bloggers thoughts were on my theory.


"I really thought that I was finished writing about this topic. Truly. It is being covered quite adequately as it is. Yet the further protests of this weekend have forced me back to the keyboard, as I believe that we are currently watching one of the worst plays to hit the off-Broadway circuit since the last time Madonna hit the stage. I do stress this point, what we are seeing is acting, pure and simple; planned hysteria to the core. In short, a muslim version of The Emperor's New Clothes."

For the full article, please see
  • What Would Charles Martel Do?
  • No comments: