Thursday, July 13, 2006

Daybreak For Good And Evil

Man, I am too busy to follow the news these days, but it seems like all of the sudden everything I've been wanting to happen is happening.

I hear (although I can't be sure, because I heard it on the MSM. I simply do not have time for blogs right now) that the United States (Tony Snow) made an statement today that the US considers the attack by Hizbollah upon Israel, to have been instigated by Iran.

Yes!!!

It's about friggin' time that we call Iran out.

And, on top of that, we've got Omar Bakri just absolutely drooling the truth like an old man having too much fun with his oatmeal:


Q) What is your advice to the British Muslim youth and to your students who are far away from you?

A) I advise the British Muslim youth in general and my dear students in particular not to mix with the ignorant British society and not to isolate themselves from people. They must actively preach the word of God; promote virtue and prevent vice; publicly reveal God’s orders; stay away from nonbelievers and their customs, practices, and laws; and adhere to the teachings of the Quran and of Prophet Mohammed by understanding the goodness of our ancestors.

Q) Does the notion of “Londonstan” still exist?

A) I believe that one day honest Muslims in the United Kingdom will, God willing, turn it into “Islamistan,” like what the first Muslims did in Eritrea and Indonesia. The great dream of Islam will come true. Muslims dream to see flags that read: “There is no god but Allah” fluttering in the wind on top of Big Ben and the House of Commons, God willing.


Heh. Thanks for telling us, Omar.

Seriously, my friends, one day in the not too distant future we will get to enjoy watching the deaths of these guys. Some of us will even get the honor of being the guys who get to put their lights out.

The thing to be celebrated in both these stories is the clarity. Infidel Bloggers Alliance was at the forefront of the Cartoon Jihad because we recognized that it was an opportunity to draw the Islmofascist Mofos out into the open.

This attack by Hizbollah/Iran/Syria, and this comment by Omar Bakritard are similar moments.

When the moment of clarity is reached, all that is left is for good to line up with good, and evil with evil.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Pastorius,
I have the distinct impression that the world situation is escalating. Funny thing--I'm not frightened.

Pastorius said...

No, I'm not frightened either. I tend to be more frightened by the Chinese water torture of bullshit that comes out of the UN.