Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Necessary Diversion at YouTube

Some people have wondered why my blog isn't really updated lately. There are some offline issues contributing, but also I was trying to create a beach-head of sorts for us Crusader types there, and discovered a few there already fighting the good fight. But the floodgates needed to be opened, so I did my best. Most of them, along with my latest, can be viewed at my site, What Would Charles Martel Do?.

However, I also discovered that regarding YouTube, I have never seen "a more wretched hive of scum and villainy". The power structure there bugged me, especially when it came to a hag named Emmalina who has immense fame on the site for saying essentially nothing and then shaking her ass. So, being me, I mocked her in a silly song. She got it removed from the site within 30 minutes, which led me onto a comedic spree a la Kill Bill in which my alter ego, "The Blonde" took over. Hence my absence. I'm back to research, having slayed through parody my YouTube dragon. However, if you want to view my comedic turn as the Blonde, I'll post a video here regarding politics in the US. It's long and boring I'm sure, so you can skip me after "The Blonde"'s intro. But for the rest of her expolits, please see the videos on listed at my YT profile, http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=pimsghost . YouTube is a very popular site, and VERY popular for the jihadis and for Muslim agitprop. I had to counter it. But I also enjoyed being "The Blonde" for a few videos.

And yes, I am once again delving into research as time allows. We are in a very dire situation, as you are all aware. Sorry I got silly for a bit there.

4 comments:

Kiddo said...

Thanks Heroic! I'm at an impasse regarding our parties in the US. Utterly ridiculous business the way they've handled themselves lately. The "immigration debate" (as if there really was one as far as the politicians were concerned) is what threw me over the edge. I currently back Tom Tancredo, whether he gets the GOP nod or whether he splits. As for the Dems, who are they going to run? Their track record of candidates just ain't too good.

The situation in the Middle East will now play into this as well. Wow, Berkeley in the 70s!! Now THAT had to be interesting! That's about the time my Great-Grandmother started claiming that it had gone to hell (she went there in the teens), along with her siblings.

I'm glad more people are wide awake now. Other than "The Blonde", that is.

Dag said...

I'll have to get some speakers hooked up so I can listen to you speak, but the silent version shows you as clever and witty, so I might have missed much but still I got a lot. Reading the body language and facial expressions gave me good insights that I would have missed if I'd heard you speak.

And so? Well, uh, gee. You look way better without the beard and without the blond wig. And, uh, you know, if you're not busy on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or any other day of the week this or any other year, could I buy you a soda? I mean, that is, if you're not busy one of those years.

Your secret admirer, Dag.

Kiddo said...

LOL...Dag, sure thing. And thanks. YT got all twitchy...they won't let you comment after a while if you've already commented. Isn't that weird? And someone had actually left me a nice comment on "Dancing on YouTube" where I do a bellydance tutorial after trying the Elaine dance from Seinfeld and the Kate Bush dance from her Wuthering Heights video. That was a goofy one too.

Computers without speakers? That exists? My computer has speakers and not much else....we should get together, Dag. You can't hear me and I can't load up your site. We need tech help.

Kiddo said...

ds--and from what I read in Bruce Bawer's book and other accounts in Europe, if one is attacked openly, people will rarely even come to your aid. Is this not even what happened in Sweden to Anna Lindh? It's hard for me to tell not being there.

I wrote about that recently as well. There is always a periodic respite and then a revival of a RATIONALIZATION, not evn just a MOVEMENT, but actual thought processes that bring anti-Semitism back into the realm of the "acceptable". It is NEVER acceptable, and we are in a new phase. It frightens me, a lot.