Thursday, October 05, 2006

How angry are Muslims?

I was going to a post about the BBC disproportionately giving the oxygen of publicity to extremist voices from the Muslim community, compared to other media outlets. No real change there...

Then it got me thinking. "Muslim Anger" - is that really news? So I donned my investigative hat and put "Muslim Anger" into Google news. And I got 2,170 hits!

So maybe we're just living in angry times, and like, everybody is really angry, and stuff? So I tried some others, as depicted in this bar chart

Conclusion

Muslims are really angry, 2,170 times more angry than a Christian or a Hindu, but infinitely more angry than either a Buddhist or a Sikh.

3 comments:

Pastorius said...

And, they have reason to be, Jonz. It's because of Israel, you know.

TechnoYid said...

Two things.

First, rather than "Muslim Anger" if you had used "Islamic Anger" you would get 235 hits.

Second, you should include "Jewish Anger". If you do, it has only one hit.

Your premise, of course, still holds.

Anonymous said...

LOl. Thanks guys