Monday, October 23, 2006

The Blogosphere And CAIR

YouTube has enjoyed a reputation of upholding the right to freedom of speech. Last week, however, in the space of two hours, I twice attempted to leave a comment to this YouTube video relating to Ahmed Bedier, the Executive Director of the Tampa Chapter of CAIR. Both times, the following message appeared:
"Your comment will be posted once it has been approved."
My comment has never appeared, even three days later. What I attempted to post read somewhat as follows:
"From what I've read, some of the incidents reported by CAIR were not confirmed.

"Frankly, Americans showed remarkable restraint following 9/11."
Today, I left a comment asking why my comments had never appeared. That comment has also not appeared. Apparently, all of my comments were deemed inappropriate....

READ THE REST.

No comments: