Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Excuse me while I puke...

File under: I'm so glad Pakistan is on our side

DISGRACED Pakistani scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan smuggled several nuclear centrifuges to Dubai that may have been transferred to Iran, a Pakistani military official has admitted.
15-Mordor.jpg
The P2 nuclear centrifuges were also sent to North Korea, said the official, who did not want to be identified.

Reports in Pakistan yesterday quoted the official, who was speaking in Washington, as saying: "If you ask for an educated and intelligent guess, I would say, yes, they might have been sent to Iran too, but we have no evidence to prove it." Pakistani newspapers said the briefing was intended to reassure the world that Islamabad was not officially involved in the proliferation of nuclear technology

I'm so relieved now, aren't you? Let's have a beer and relax

Continue reading "Excuse me while I puke..." »

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Phew," said president Bush. "I almost had a bad feelin' over that one."