Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm no conspiracy freak, but every once in a while you get that creepy feeling

Did Iraqi ops take out jetliner? "I KNOW THE F***ING TRUTH," the one confirming source e-mailed me

ksm_today.jpg
Let me start with a confession. After five years of research, I still do not know for sure who fired the missiles that resulted in the destruction of TWA Flight 800 off the cost of Long Island July 17, 1996. Whatever the exact scenario, I do believe, however, that there was terrorist involvement. And the more evidence I see, the more I believe that Iraq was among those involved.
saddam.jpg
An eye-opening article in the October American Spectator by Harvard Ph.D. and former Clinton adviser on Iraq Laurie Mylroie sheds some new light on the issue. Although she does not talk about TWA Flight 800 in this article, Mylroie has in the past. In this article, she focuses on the extraordinary KSM "family," the most likely operatives behind the plane's destruction.

Continue reading "I'm no conspiracy freak, but every once in a while you get that creepy feeling" »

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always doubted the "official story" on the TWA 800 disaster. I spent every weekend for 8 summers in the Davis Park section of Fire Island (back in the 70s) and I know that there is an unobstructed, unlimited view of the sky over that beach and a whole lotta people on that beach -- or on beach house decks overlooking it -- at that hour of a summer evening. If a substantial number of them reported seeing what looked like a missle fired at that plane, I would be more than inclined to take their testimony seriously. What is the most credible theory as to the motive for hitting that particular plane?

Pastorius said...

Atlas says she personally knows some of the people who reported seeing a burning light going upward.

Epaminondas said...

Anyone inerested in this should read Nelson Demille's novel. It begins with this investigation and ends with a critical meeting......on the 103rd floor of the North Tower on a tues in Sept.

A great read