Thursday, October 05, 2006

YouTube Taqiyya Fest--Get Your Sick Bags Ready

I've been keeping a close eye on CAIR representative Ahmed Bedier's YouTube page ever since I discovered his videos popping up all over YouTube next to anything with a tag related to Islam. We also had the post about his deluge of YouTube up here before the newsfest du jour in the blogosphere, and finally people have caught on.

Today I noticed yet another thing that Ahmed Bedier is promoting on YouTube, and it just so happens to be a Muslim taqiyya factory film group. With your YouTube membership/channel/page you are allowed to feature videos, yours or others on YouTube. Mr. Bedier has reserved this spot at the moment for "Vlog #9" from user "ummahfilms", linked as www.ummahfilms.com.

So now we have not only the flood from CAIR, which does take up most of the "related videos" by way of tags and forces the others down the list (off the main page, actually), but we also have UmmahFilms, which I will also keep an eye on. Since I think that it is helpful to study the actions of the taqiyya artists (and this is pretty slick, assuming you aren't as educated and are younger), I'm going to go ahead and post "Vlog #9: Who Hijacked Islam?" here. THIS is why we need a stronger video presence, because this crap is slick, and this one video already has over 30,000 views. It was uploaded on October 2nd at 1:09 AM, and already has over 30,000 views. With promotion by CAIR's YouTube appointee. Think about that for a minute. Then watch this:



UPDATE:
It's a bit worse, actually. ummahfilms has been on YouTube for 5 months. "Vlog #9" was uploaded by ummahfilms on July 31, 2006, which means that the date listed of October 2nd on Bedier's page must indicate when BEDIER posted it on his page. The other videos have a rather large amount of views as well, but most at least 10,000 views less than "#9". And the amount of parallels used by "ummahfilms" to African Americans historically is just sickening, along with the other parallels to other minority groups. Who hijacked Islam he asks? I'd counter "Who hijacked the civil rights movement?" because most of the big players sure aren't stepping up to the plate for me.

11 comments:

Pastorius said...

Oh, I can so make fun of this mofo.

Kiddo said...

YES!! See, that's the spirit, my friend!

Watcher said...

WOW... Even Goebbels' Propaganda Ministry won't be able to pull anything like that.

We need to counter it with something, but the bastards will report it as offensive and YouTube will pull it.

Kiddo said...

Watcher--no way, stay within the lines. Watch what the guy in the video is doing. He's not actually being libellous, not offensive except to those who know about taqiyya, etc. Or do a Daily Show type joke broadcast. Or do something completely weird like my "Breakdown" video which was too out there for anyone to know if it was offensive or not, but you guys got the joke. But YouTube is down for maintanance tonight for now. I guess they really need it. Maybe ALL of our videos will be gone when they're done!

Anonymous said...

I am passing the info on this blog to Andy Whitehead of ACAIR. Good info here.

Watcher said...

I have an idea for a response, but I need somebody to separate an audio from that video and send it to me. This is going to be good. ;-)

Pastorius said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it.

Watcher said...

Well, I need the audio. :-)

Pastorius said...

PG,
Thanks for the update.

Can you help Watcher eliminate the audio from that video, so he can redo it?

Watcher said...

Actually, audio is what I need.

Kiddo said...

Way beyond my skills, folks, truly sorry. I think Crusader18 could manage it though, currently (for now, he has been warned already) SpiritofCMartel at YouTube, but I think his blog is still up......Let me check on that.