Friday, December 15, 2006

All Points Bulletin: Call The CAIR Hotline

Thanks to Rich Davis for the suggestion:


I was listening to the Bill Bennett show this morning and they had an outstanding idea.

CAIR has setup a hotline for people to call if they feel they are being discriminated against.

Someone suggested that EVERYBODY call the number and ask about it.

It would be great if CAIR's hotline gets flooded with calls 24/7.

A couple of suggestions went along these lines..

"I'd like more information, what kind of incidents should I call about"or "What type of things should we report to you?"

Wouldn't it be cool if they got hundreds or thousands of calls?

Any other ideas? Spread this around, it really could help.

Here's the CAIR hotline number: 800-784-7526


Yes, I do have other ideas. I am sure I am not the only Infidel who has had the experience of being completely shaken down at the gate of the airport. "Take of your shoes. Take off your coat. We need to swab you. We need to run the scanner across your body. We need to look at your laptop," etc. etc. etc.

I am your average looking white guy, and this shit happens to me 1/3 of the time I fly, and I fly a lot. (I think I get singled out so often because I look like such a stereotypical white guy).

Do I complain? No, I don't complain. I go with it and figure it's my duty as a citizen to take part in security measures which will protect the public at large.

But, tonight I was on an airline and as we were preparing for takeoff, the Flight Attendants asked the Arab guy two seats over from me to turn off his iPod and he didn't. They came back and asked him again, and once again, he didn't. They asked him five fucking times, and he never did turn off that fucking iPod.

And then he started complaining about all the security and how it was all a bunch of "bullshit" and how they are so worried about "plastic explosives" and "bombs" and nothing ever happens.

I heard him utter these words and it occurred to me that I could easily have him thrown off the flight.

But, you know what? This dude was not a terrorist. He was just your average Arab guy, with a chip on his shoulder, who is sick of being shaken down at the airport.

But, what these guys have to start realizing is that us white dudes get shaken down too, and it's no fun. I show up to the airport two hours early even for a 7:00 AM flight, because I know there is a big chance that I'm going to have to go through the full-cavity search process.

This is the world we live in now, and it is this way thanks to a bunch of Muslims who have decided that it is their duty to Allah to wage Jihad against the Infidels and the Jews.

Now, that does not mean that all Muslims are like this, but it does mean that if there is anyone on the face of the Earth who ought to understand why we have to go through all this aggravating security at airports these days, it is our Muslim citizens. But instead, they complain, and file lawsuits, and do press releases, and interviews in periodicals across the country.

So, my suggestion is, call CAIR and tell them of your experiences of

Flying While White
Flying While Christian
Flying While Hispanic
Flying While Asian
Flying While Handicapped

etc.

CAIR needs to start to have sympathy for all of us who are suffering under the security tyrrany brought on by Muslim terrorists the world over.

7 comments:

Ronbo said...

The Freedom Fighter's Journal joins the Crusade against CAIR:

a href="http://ronbosoldier.blogspot.com/2006/12/call-cair-today.html">Call CAIR Today

Cheers, Sergeant Ronbo

Kiddo said...

Oh, I'm so for this. I'm going to ask for representation for mental anguish over Bedier calling me "Mr. Pimp". Or over my 86-year-old Grandmother having her underwear checked for "explosives residue". Either way.

Pastorius said...

Pim's Ghost,
Both ways. Please complain about both of those things.

Pastorius said...

Good point, Watcher. Of course, in my opinion CAIR's agenda is not really protecting Muslims, but destroying Western Civilization.

Anonymous said...

Great post!

CAIR's tactics are meant to serve the interests of Muslims. Period.
Of course, as with much of their 'leadership', they utterly fail to see the long term impact of their whining and extortion.. i.e. the resentment of normally passive, accepting Americans.

Radish said...

I took some Iowa Chops out East last month, and the TSA swabbed them for explosive residue. PORK CHOPS. Jihadis don't touch pork products! I'm calling CAIR to complain that they didn't make that clear enough on their behind-the-scenes tours of security at O'Hare.

Pastorius said...

Radish,
You've got to be kidding me, right?