This Is My Weapon, and This Is My Gun
You Don't Like The 2nd?
You'd Better Run, Run, Run


Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Fearless Blogger Award

All the team bloggers here deserve this.

We're a fearless bunch, all right. Otherwise, we wouldn't be here typing our fingers to the bone.

And here's to Pastorius most of all!

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Always On Watch at permanent link#


Blogger midnight rider said...

Here Here! I raise one to Pastorius!

Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:26:00 p.m.  
Anonymous revereridesagain said...

Second that! If just posting and commenting on a blog can be exhausting, what must running one be like?

AOW, love hearing that Boston Pops sound over on your blog!

Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:32:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pastorius said...

Thank you my friends. Very kind of you.

Thursday, December 11, 2008 11:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Citizen Warrior said...

I raise my glass to Pastorius and all you Defenders of Freedom.

Friday, December 12, 2008 10:09:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home