Thursday, April 23, 2009

Taliban Behead Pakistani Troops In Swat Video

What Rusty says here about this video is mild. I'm at work so could only sneak a couple seconds peak. It is really horrible. Really. And I actually have mixed feelings about posting it but too many forget what we're up against now that HopenChange is ruining the show.

Besides the folks Rusty mentions should watch it maybe we should include execs from those banks who want to open branches in Iran.

from the Jawa Report:

Horror: Taliban Behead Pakistani Troops in Swat Video

A video which claims to show Taliban troops in Pakistan's Swat valley murdering men accused of being "spies" for the government and the U.S. has emerged. It's really horrible and the only people who should watch it are Taliban sympathizers.

You'd think I'd be immune to the effects of these kind of snuff videos by now, but I'm not. The horror of Islamists beheading their victims in accordance with Islamic law for alleged "crimes" never really goes away.

So, if you think the Taliban are just a bunch of freedom fighters, watch this video.

If you think Islamic law is some kind of noble endeavor, watch this video.

Or, if you just need to be reminded of how brutal our enemies are, watch this video.

The truth is that bad things happen in war. Even our own troops sometimes make tragic mistakes and on rare occasions the occasional bad apple does something horrible.

But for Taliban apologists let me remind you of two key differences.

First, we do not produce these kinds of videos as badges of honor. You do. We are embarrassed and horrified when we learn that any of our soldiers ever operate outside the rules of war. Remember Abu Ghraib? As a nation, we were ashamed.

Second, we prosecute soldiers who murder prisoners while you celebrate them.

Like the Nazis and Communists before you, you are a bunch of barbarians. The sooner you are all dead, the sooner the world can rest.

Now, let me say something about the video. The video is new to me (I think). It shows a gang slowly sawing off the heads of several bound victims on a road. The second half is old footage of a young boy murdering a man as his Taliban mentors egg him on.

What is odd about the video is that during the opening credits the symbol of the al-Shabaab terrorist organization is shown. The al-Shabaab are in Somalia, not Pakistan or Afghanistan, and those doing the murdering in the video are clearly not from Africa. So, why the al-Shabaab symbol? It makes zero sense to me.

Also, does any one recognize the second logo?

Here's the video.

(It is rough. This is your last chance to bail -- MR)



friends who came here by way of Carol's Blog this will take you back. Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.

12 comments:

Rebellious Kafir said...

I'm sitting here with tears streaming down my cheeks at this brutality. It is one thing to read about it day after day, then another to witness it. I am only grateful there was no audio other than that awful singing.You warned me. I watched the first execution. I couldn't manage anymore. They will do this to my family if they come here and we don['t stop them, wont they? HOw can such horror still exist---why can't the rest of the world just please wake up and help stop this madness ...those men are monsters and they will do that to us...to my sons..to my husband..my grandsons..I will probably just get stoned or hung by the neck...if we keep giving them room to grow by the time we wake up it is going to be too late...
You warned me, I should have listened...

Pastorius said...

Thanks for warning me. I won't watch it.

As much as I have had to bear in five years of blogging, I really don't want to see anymore.

Anonymous said...

In Mary's Image said..

I will probably just get stoned or hung by the neck.

Thats if you are lucky.

midnight rider said...

Like I said I was hesitant to put it up. But if that's Mary's reaction AND SHE KNOWS THE TRUTH then hopefully someone who doesn't believe it will come by and see it.

Pastorius said...

I don't think we should be hesitant about posting stuff like that. Just as long as it's posted with a warning, and kept off the front page. I think you did the right thing, MR.

Rebellious Kafir said...

Ok, first I'm sorry for my crazy post, I should have taken a few deep breaths and posted later, so I'm sorry.
MR, you did exactly the right thing by posting this. I'm going to post it over on my blog and I'm going to post it on my local newspaper blog--if it gets me banned so be it--I have other email accounts.
I'm just so angry at Europe for allowing them to flourish there...once again, they have allowed evil to grow and strengthen and America is going to have to clean up the mess.

midnight rider said...

Mary -- No reason to apologize. Your reaction was real and what I hope everyone who views it has.

poppie said...

Don't kid yourself.
Those who believe that Islamic law is filled with roses will never watch this.
Liberals are cowards at heart.
You are preaching to the converted.
Well, I hope that I'm wrong, but experience has shown me diffirent.

ATOM said...

We have over 5,000 videos like this ones from all over the world. They are not all uploaded yet. We are working on bandwidth. Please help us spread the word.

Please!!

www.truthtube.tv

TRUTHTUBE.TV PLEASE INSERT OUR LOGO ON YOUR SITE!! PLEASE!
We use what they use for celebration against them. We also pay a high price to maintain it and it is always updating. Please help us!

Warning! Islam in action!Atom (aka Siren, Cymbaline, etc. I forgot by now)

midnight rider said...

ATOM -- Pastorius has put your link up in the sidebar under allies.

ATOM said...

Thank you!
I didn't mean to come out like that. Is just that at this point we are desperate and think maybe if people see so much footage from all over the world about what islam is doing and what is really going on then maybe it'd cause a greater impact. Some countries in Europe are trying to ban it already. But people always find a way.
We spend hours trying to get the media, including hacking or pretending to be someone else on their sites (jihadinets) and if only people saw what is going on.
Thank you very much and hopefully we will start to do the same thing as far as manuals, instructions, and other documents we find from their sites on our forum section, but we need bandwidth and those are harder to get too.
We really appreciate it and please feel fee to go and browse. The first page is made like that so the entire public can see it, but if you click on "Most Views" for example, you'll be able to see what is never shown.
Thanks again mate!

Pastorius said...

No,

THANK YOU!

You're doing important work.