Sunday, June 07, 2009

When I Feel Like Giving Up...

Along comes something to encourage me.

I just got a lengthy end-of-school-term note from a parent.

Here's the part I want to share with my fellow anti-jihadists here at IBA:
"You have helped inform [my child] of so many political truths, too. [My child] will enter adult life not naive, thanks to your influence."
This year, I showed portions of The Third Jihad, and Islam: What the West Needs to Know to the American Government class in which the aforementioned student was enrolled. I also gave each student a copy of Obsession: Radical Islam's War against the West.

By the way, I referred to the students as a "child." Not exactly accurate. This student is almost old enough to vote.

A lot of what we do here at IBA is a slog sometimes. We need to grab encouragement wherever and whenever we can find it. I got some much needed encouragement just a few minutes ago.

2 comments:

Pastorius said...

Wow, that is encouraging. Thanks for putting that up here.

nunya said...

Sweet.