Sunday, July 05, 2009

CAIR/ISNA Try To Get Anti-Jihadist Killed?

It sure seems like that is what they were trying to do. 

From Atlas Shrugs:

July 4, 2009: CAIR/ISNA THUGGERY VS. LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

There are two Americas indeed. One for beleaguered, put upon patriots under seige for their love of country, the Constitution,  freedom of speech, and individual rights. The other is the "special class" that oppress and subjugate us on a daily basis. Individualism vs collectivism. Islamic supremacism vs democracy.

Today was the kick-off of  the Islamic Society of North America conference in Washington DC. The timing could not be more deliberate. Sort of like the North Koreans firing missiles on Fourth of July. ISNA is as compatible with American values and freedoms as sharia is compatible with democracy.

As you read the following account bear in mind that Obama's Department of Justice and the FBI had teamed with these groups.

Dave Gaubatz attended the ISNA conference  (or at least attempted to), what follows is his  experience. Dave Gaubatz was the first U.S. civilian (1811) Federal Agent deployed to Iraq in 2003. He is the owner of DG Counter-terrorism Publishing. He is currently conducting a 50 State Counter-terrorism Research Tour (CTRT). . He is the owner of DG Counter-terrorism Publishing. He is currently conducting a 50 State Counter-terrorism Research Tour (CTRT). He can be contacted at davegaubatz@gmail.com.

Here is what Dave wrote:

Quick synopsis, of course more coming out later tonight/tomorrow:
1. Went to ISNA/DC to check in. I had prepaid $100.00 fee and had my registration..

2. It was apparent I was 'flagged'.

3. 8 or 9 ISNA and other men surround me.

4. They refused to tell me who they are or why they want me to leave.

5. One then said CAIR wants you out.

6. They began crowding me. I was professional and told them to step away from me, tell me who they are, and why was I being illegally detained.

7. I told them this could have been avoided if ISNA would have emailed me a cancellation. I told them I want my $100.00 back. Meanwhile I was asking them some tough questions they could not answer.

8. Then the group led me out of the convention; still no names of who they were.

9. I was on the street and noticed at least 3 DC patrol cars. I took pictures. Then I started walking toward my parked car. One patrol car was following me slowly. I stopped took a few pictures of him. Then walked to my car.
10. I got in my car. Three Patrol cars surrounded me and surrounded my vehicle. I was told to get out.

11. I asked what was the problem. Finally one officer showed me a picture CAIR had given them and told them I was a threat. It had four pictures. 3 were with me in Iraq with my M-16 and 9mm, and two I was holding AK-47s in Iraq. CAIR had photocopied the picture of me helping a sick iraqi child from the picture. Then CAIR had cropped my head shot onto a Nazi uniform (which was obvious).

12. The lead cop said this is all CAIR had given them. I told them about the pictures, my background in Iraq, and who I was. They knew nothing of this.

13. CAIR and ISNA had essentially tried to get me killed. The officer said they just had the holocaust shooting. CAIR intentionally misled the officers to make them believe I was just someone who carries guns. CAIR failed to tell them these were pictures from Iraq when I was serving my country.
Bit frustrated right now and hope we can get American people to respond legally or more and more of this will happen to innocent Americans.

What happened to Mr. Gaubatz is an outrage.  Bear in mind this is America and these very same Islamists invoke our freedoms to kill our freedom. They invoke freedom of speech to kill freedom of speech. They use lawfare and litigation jihad to silence truth tellers. Dave will be writing a full recounting of today's events but look at his report thus far.

It's pretty clear CAIR/ISNA tried to have this man killed or arrested. Expose Islam and risk your life.CAIR/ISNA distributing photos of "threats" to the police is like the Nazis distributing photos of Jews. They are this century's Nazis. Shouldn't law enforcement know who the good guys are?

This is America? They set up Gaubatz. They know who he is. Clearly, CAIR and ISNA were hoping for a larger incident.

Gaubatz was surrounded by nine  people that had no identification (just wearing suits) when he attempted to register. He asked who they were.  Only one of the nine  spoke to him, the others just glared.  The one that did speak to him asked if he could come with them.  He repeatedly asked who they were, because he was not going to go with a group of nine men unless he knew who they were.  The individual that was speaking to him refused to identify himself.  He asked for a manager, again, because he was not going to walk away with a group of people that he did not know.  The only answer he received was, "our parent organization said you were a threat".  He was surrounded for under a half hour.  Finally, one individual identified himself as being with the convention center, spoke to my father.  When my father asked why he was being asked to leave, he stated repeatedly, "I don't know why"..."They just said you didn't register"..."I really don't know".  

They did not say why he was on their list  but if you read the Frontpage magazine article about the Cease and Desist letter, this is exactly why he was on the list.  His main point for legal recourse is that all of this could have been avoided if ISNA would have called, or sent an email asking him not to be there.  Clearly this  was done intentionally, with the hopes that DC police would respond to their false claim of threats and the picture of Gaubatz's war photos and picture of himphoto shopped in a Nazi uniform.

Here is an excerpt from the Frontpage article:

CAIR has actually just sent me a letter from the law firm of Martin F. McMahon & Associates pertaining to my upcoming attendance at the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) conference to be held in Washington , during the 4th of July holiday.

FP: What did the letter say?

Gaubatz: First let me emphasize what I have said for several years:

[1] It is my professional opinion that CAIR and its executives are terrorist supporters and their ‘non profit’ and IRS endorsed organization should have never been allowed to open almost 15 years ago.

[2] It is also my professional opinion that anyone or organization supporting CAIR or its ideology supports terrorism and are a national security threat to our country.

[3] A different acronym used does not change the ideology. CAIR is ISNA, ISNA is MSA, and MSA is MANA (Imam Siraj Wahhaj). These are different people representing the same ideology of an Islamic Ummah (Nation) under Sharia law.

[4] Many of our law enforcement executives of various agencies have lost sight of who they work for. They do not work for Saudi financed CAIR or ISNA, they work for America and its citizens

Gaubatz: The letter is a notice for me to cease and desist from contacting CAIR and its reps both at the ISNA convention and anytime afterwards.

Read the whole thing here. Very informing, on the intimidation tactics of CAIR/ISNA.


Gaubatz is making his statement and filing charges tomorrow, he did feel threatened because of being surrounded, and felt like he could not safely leave the area.  DC police will decide, based on his statement, which charge is appropriate. 

 When Gaubatz was leaving the convention, there were two police cars out front.  Two officers left behind him (he did not see them at any time), and they subsequently got in one of the cars and tailed him to his car (parked across the street).  He got into his vehicle, and then an officer approached and asked him to step out of the vehicle.  The officer said, "you know why we're asking you to get out of the vehicle", to which Gaubatz replied, "No I don't".  To which the officer said, well, we've got this picture, "can you tell me about all these guns" (referencing a picture of my father serving in Iraq with M-16, and 9mm military issue).  My father then told him that they were pictures of him in the war for this country.  My father then told him that the picture of him in a Nazi uniform was obviously a photoshop.  The officer then stated, "you understand with the holocaust shooting...".  They asked if they could search his trunk.  He stated, no, I have been harassed enough, if you want to get a warrant, I'll wait all day.  The officer exchanged cards with him.  The officers were just doing their jobs because they had been duped into following up this lead based on faulty intel.

Isna gaubatz 


The main point of concern here is that CAIR/ISNA gave misleading information to law enforcement that put Gaubatz's life in jeopardy.  At any time when he was leaving, if would have reached into his bag, the police, acting on faulty information from CAIR/ISNA would have assumed he was a threat and drawn on him, or worse (like the officer said, considering the Holocaust shooting).   CAIR/ISNA purposely used the Nazi uniform photo to get this effect from law enforcement  CAIR/ISNA did not inform law enforcement these pictures were of him serving in the war (with the guns), and they must have believed he was a threat based on this information.  They wanted the incident to escalate, otherwise they would have just sent him an email and a refund online requesting that he not attend.

Here is a copy of Dave's confirmation and registration for ISNA.


No comments: