Friday, July 31, 2009

SHAKEDOWN

Her Royal Whyness sent this over:

For those of you that think the Canadian Human Rights Commissions have gone too far and think Section 13 should be wiped off the map . . .

Check out the youtube posting of a very cool song based on Ezra Levant’s book Shakedown. It’s pretty catchy.


It's a shakedown of us all!
By Ezra Levant on July 28, 2009 10:39 PM Permalink Comments (15)

The most amazing thing happened: Lindy made a rock song about my book, Shakedown. I love it!

That is so catchy, I can't get the refrain out of my head: "it's a shakedown of us all!"

The video was made by free speechnik Mike Brock, who taped it at the annual Liberty Summer Seminar at Peter Jaworski's folks' place in Orono, Ontario. It's a great weekend -- I'm so sorry I wasn't there this year! (P.S. If you go next year, don't eat anything for a day in advance -- the home cooking there is amazing.)

I'm told that Lindy will be releasing the song on iTunes in a couple of weeks, so I'll be sure to post that link when it's up!

I love the song -- and I love the warm reception it got that night. I think we've got a hit on our hands!

2 comments:

revereridesagain said...

Move for "Shakedown" to be added to the Tea Party Playlist!

midnight rider said...

I second the Honorable Lady from Massachusetts.