Thursday, July 02, 2009

I Got Your Fucking Piece of Shit King of Pop Right Here

Some Lyrics to one of Michael Jackson's last songs (thanks Revere):

Skin head Dead head Everybody Gone bad Situation Aggravation
Everybody Allegation In the suite On the news Everybody
Dog food Bang bang Shock dead Everybody's Gone mad

All I wanna say is that They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that They don't really care about us

Beat me Hate me You can never Break me Will me Thrill me
You can never Kill me Jew me Sue me Everybody Do me
Kick me Kike me Don't you Black or white me

All I wanna say is that They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that They don't really care about us

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I'm a victim of police brutality, nowI'm tired of bein' the victim of hate,
Your rapin' me of my pride Oh for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy... Set me free


Now ain't that fuckin' sweet???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He came out with the Jew Me Sue Me lyrics some time ago. There was a stink and he erased it. That is my 'King of Popping' recollection.

Funny how he fits the liberal stereotype spoken of by Jonah Goldberg in Liberal Fascism. He uses leftist anthems, statues and appeals to help 'The Children" all the time to cover his crimes.

Sorry the verbs in the prior sentence should all be in the past tense.

midnight rider said...

CJ -- not a Michael fan (guess you figured that out, huh?) didn't realize lyrics were that old.

Yeah, that's what I said earlier, he uses his pop status to hide behind.

On a happier note, got more Nugent up for you :)

Damien said...

midnight rider,

And I didn't think I could be more shocked by Micheal Jackson.

The_Editrix said...

Frankly, I would have been amazed had there come anything ELSE from him.