Monday, November 09, 2009

RINSE AND REPEAT - HOW TO GET RID OF ALL THE JIHADISTS IN AMERICA


I have written this before, but in light of our governments stubborn and willful idiocy (in not admitting that the Ft. Hood Massacre was an act of Jihadi Terrorism), I think it needs to be repeated.

I know how to get rid of virtually all the Jihadists in our country. I know how to separate the Jihadists from the good, decent, law-abiding America Muslims. I know how to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I'm sure you think I am crazy. So, gather around and listen to me, the crazy "lone-nut" Pastorius, because, in the early 2K's Hip Hop parlance, I'm gonna drop some science on you.

In May of 2007, the British daily, The Telegraph, reported that the MI5 is monitoring approxiamtely 4,000 "terror suspects".

Let's assume that, though America's population is over 300 million people vs. the 70 million or so who live in the United Kingdom, our FBI is monitoring approximately the same amount of known "terror suspects". (I love the generic title given to Islamic Jihadis, don't you?)

So, here's how you get rid of the radicals in our midst.

1) Round the 4000 radicals up.

2) Imprison them.

3) Give them a Military Trial (after all, if they are advocating Jihad, they are advocating war against the United States.

4) When they are convicted, imprison them for Treason, or give them the opportunity to be shipped off to the Sharia state of their choice.

5) Sit back and watch what happens. The Muslims who complain about Jihadis being removed from their midst are also Jihadis.

6) Make a list of the complainers.

7) Repeat steps 1-6, until we have no more Jihadis in our midst.

There, that isn't so complicated is it? No, but the problem is, our country will never do anything of the like until we have been hit by a very terrible Jihadi attack.

So, we'll just sit around and wait for the inevitable to happen. Hopefully, the inevitable never happens, and we can somehow just learn how to peacefully co-exist with those around us who would prefer to see us dead, converted, or subdued.

A guy can dream, can't he?

UPDATE: By the way, here's an example of a person I think ought to be tried for Treason (by a Military Tribunal), and then imprisoned or deported.

8 comments:

MEP said...

If convicted of treason, they should be killed just like our Ft.Hood Jihadist should be. Shipping them off or feeding them in prison only puts the inevitable off. I agree with the rest of your solution.

revereridesagain said...

Someone pointed out that Obama does have to be careful what he says specifically about the guilt or innocence of the shooter, otherwise defense attorneys could claim "unlawful command influence" by the CIC. Of course it would take Hussein about 10 seconds to explain this to the nation, even if only in more general terms. Far as I can see, nothing here prevents him from expressing condolence and concern to the victims in the strongest terms, to say nothing of support for the investigation.

WC said...

The problem, Pasto, is that the process may just drive them underground and become invisible. That's what the Feds say and why they don't want to close down Jihad web sites or arrest the radical imams.

It' a hard choice.

Pastorius said...

MEP,
I agree. I'm only going by the law (the Smith Act) as it exists on the books now.

Pastorius said...

WC,
I'm trying to think of something that would be so jarring to the Muslim community that it would force them out of the underground. They are underground now. Not the most blatant ones, but the silent "moderates".

MEP said...

Pastorius,

I thought an American convicted of treason could be hanged. Am I wrong on that one?

MEP

Total said...

An American convicted of treason does entail the potential of capital punishment. It has been a very long time, since 1961 to be exact, that the military has executed one of its own soldiers. Hanging is no longer allowed in the military and has since been replaced with lethal injection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_by_the_United_States_military#Sentencing_and_execution

Pastorius said...

Total,
Ok.

I stand corrected, I guess. I would, of course, rather that Treason be punishable by Death.

Maybe I should watch what I wish for. As John Lennon said, "The way things are going, they're gonna crucify me."