Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cass Sunstein - The Most Evil Man In The Obama Administration - Outlines His Completely Insane Proposal For Information Regulation on Internet



Previous posts on Cass Sunstein:

 (CASS SUNSTEIN) WHO WROTE A BOOK CAREFULLY EXPLAINING WHY OUR CONSTITUTION HAS BECOME ANTIQUATED.

CASS SUNSTEIN ALSO WROTE ANOTHER BOOK WHICH ADVOCATES SETTING UP A MINISTRY OF TRUTH WHICH WILL ESSENTIALLY SUE CITIZENS WHO EXERCISE THEIR FREE SPEECH.

Cass Sunstein's Despicable Ideas On Regulating The Internet

Cass Sunstein: “Czar” in Wolf’s Clothing

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Islamic Communist States,the Gulags are being constructed.

Unknown said...

"An ultimate weapon to encourage people to do better"Sorry doesn't sound to democratic to me>Strange how many people from Harvard are flying around Obanma one would almost think conspiracy to take over the power?

cjk said...

Excuse me but the most evil man in the BHO administration would be B.O. himself IMO.

Always On Watch said...

I cannot emphasize enough how dangerous this man is!

Pastorius said...

cjk,
You think it's Obama, and I think it's this guy.

History will show who is correct.

Either way, it doesn't matter much. We are facing evil. You and I are in agreement on that.

Epaminondas said...

I don't want to make a hyperbolic over the top analogy or anything ;) , but I think of Sunstein as a Heydrich in the executive, and his wife as a Borman.

It's a single playbook over there.

Pastorius said...

I think that is a good analogy. If he is, as I think, the most evil man in the Obama Administration, then that analogy is not exactly hyperbolic. If he is what I think he is (a man who would destroy Freedom of Speech/Conscience and the American Constitution), then he is a terrible blight upon the Earth.

And yes, his wife, Samantha Power, is also a very dangerous person.

I hope I am wrong about these people. But ... listen to what the man says.

cjk said...

You're most definitely not wrong about those people.