Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy Shirk! Um... Merry Kuffar Blasphemy? Joyous Jizya?


"Baby's First Christmas" (?!?) Co-chairwomen pose with a mother and her four children

Apprently these well-to-do-gooder ladies have never heard about "shirk" or the comments of various "muslim clerics" regarding muslims attending celebrations of Christmas or any other non-muslim religious holidays.

To be fair, the event was hosted by a local community health centrer which hosted over 100 families for its annual "Baby's First Christmas" party. Donated food, gifts, $10 gift certificates, and, apparently, jizya, are presented to attendees without regard to religious affiliation.

But, of course, they just HAD to have the official photograph taken with the muslima and her four -- count 'em, four -- little Ummah babies, to show how Politically Correct, Multicultural, and completely ignorant of the realities of Islam they are.

I have a friend in town who moves in the same circles as these ladies. Since 9/11/01 she has been trying to get them to listen about the dangers of Islam. "They just don't want to hear it", she tells me. Of course they don't. You don't get your picture in the local newspaper and a nice blurb about what fine charitable ladies you are by trying to educate people about the jihad.

4 comments:

revereridesagain said...

HOW do I get a simple color photo from a link to post? That's the URL. The link is tied to the headline. What sort of flaming hoops to I have to jump through to make it come up on the post?

midnight rider said...

In this case (and many others) I have a file on my p.c. for pictures (many, actually. Home, blog etc).

So I left clicked (holding it down) and dragged the picture to the file.

In blogger there is an icon to the right of the check spelling icon. Clicking it will take you to a window where you can browse your files for whatever picture you want and import it into your post. It will always appear at the top of your post but you can click and drag it around (it works but is frustrating). There is another much more complicated way which I'll skip.

You can usually copy and paste instead of click and drag to your pc file (and then follow the import instructions) but not always. In this case I couldn't.

revereridesagain said...

Thanks so much to MR for the picture post and for the advice, which I have written down so I won't forget it. I've just got tech burnout today, both my landline and cell phones went out, my high-speed internet isn't, and I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to leave a simple "thank you" letter to the editor on my local paper's site. I mostly store pictures off my scanner for eBay so I tend to forget how to do them otherwise. I didn't even think of click and drag -- probably because it's easy!

I don't want to be mean-spirited about a charity event, but wouldn't you just know these rich dhimmi ladies would scour the hall for the one baghead to put in their PC/MC holiday shot. They have paid the jizya and feel themselves subdued and very, very virtuous you can bet.

Ittistoweep.

American Rose said...

Love it, RRA. Aren't they special!