Sunday, March 13, 2011

Infidel Bloggers Alliance Says, "Fuck "Em, If They Can't Take a Joke"

Oh yeah, and a big Fuck You to CAIR as well.

Fuck you guys. Go to hell.

Hamas-Linked CAIR Demands Enforcement of Islamic Blasphemy Law (Sharia) in Calif Under the Guise of "Hate Speech"

From Atlas Shrugs:
Apparently a page torn from the quran was left on a "grandmother's" car with the words "fuck it" scribbled on it. Having witnessed so many of these incidents being committed by Muslims (faked hate), color me skeptical. That said, I certainly do not condone silly and sophomoric acts like this.
Having said that, so what?

It may be idiotic, but it is not a crime. It is only a crime under Islamic law, blasphemy laws under the sharia. Islamic supremacists groups and Muslim Brotherhood front groups create situations with the intent of imposing Islamic law on an unsuspecting American public. Fight Muslim Brotherhood proxy groups and the sharia.

As for the car being keyed ....... I say dust for prints. If it was a Muslim, is it still a hate crime?

CAIR-LA Seeks Hate Crime Charges for Vandalism With Desecrated Quran By CAIR

ANAHEIM, Calif., March 12, 2011 -- /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Greater Los Angeles Area office of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-LA) today announced that it has called on the Anaheim Police Department to investigate a recent incident involving desecration of a Quran, Islam's revealed text, as a hate crime.

Earlier this week, a Muslim woman returning to her car after shopping for groceries noticed a piece of paper taped to her car. She then saw that it was a partial page torn from a copy of the Quran with "F*ck it" written across it in red. The woman also noticed foam sprayed on the driver's side of the car. The vandal or vandals had also "keyed" the car's doors.
Cair hate
The woman, a 68-year-old Egyptian-American grandmother who wears an Islamic head scarf, told CAIR-LA she was "shocked and terrified."

"Our family is extremely disturbed by the incident," said the woman's son. "It's sad that some individuals can justify attacking other Americans' faith just because they do not know or understand that faith. We are all Americans, and we all share a love for our great country."

18 comments:

Damien said...

Pastorius,

The only why this is a crime, is if the Koran that was desecrated, was not the property of the person who desecrated it. This just does more to reveal the true nature of what CAIR actually is.

Pastorius said...

Yep. You're right. Seems to me this is covered by Free Speech. I mean, if I have to put up with fliers left on my car for Gentleman's Establishments and Clubs, then Muslims have to put up with this kind of crap.

After all, they are the target market.

Damien said...

Pastorius,

Actually we non Muslims are the target market for CAIR's con job and they just did something that will make more of us less susceptible to it. I'm glad when they mess up like this.

Jason Pappas said...

Give the recent Supreme Court ruling on obnoxious protests near funerals, I can't take this seriously. It's speech, period. If there is no proven threat to person or property, it's not a police matter. Besides, I agree with Wilders--the Koran is "hate speech."

Damien said...

Jason_Pappas,

I agree! This makes me really happy that the Westboro Baptist Church won that court case, despite how much I hate them and their homophobic bigotry. If they had lost, chances would be much greater that whoever did this would be prosecuted, and eventually anyone in America who said anything critical of Islam, might be prosecuted for hate speech.

Pastorius said...

Damien,
I'm happy the Westboro Baptist Church won too. You're right.

And, I agree with Jason. The Krayon is hate speech.

And, I'll add my own two cents; Allah is Moloch.

Damien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Damien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Damien said...

Pastorius,

You know in all fairness If I were a Jew and I saw that someone had did this my car, and left a page of the Torah with curse words etched on it, I might be pretty scared, and to tell the truth vandalizing another person's car is a crime, even if vandalizing the Koran is not.

Pastorius said...

I get what you're saying, Damien. But, it's not a crime. This is not vandalism.

Damien said...

Pastorius,

I'm not sure now that I think about it, if someone deliberately damaged your car, even if it was only minor damage, would you not consider that vandalism? What exactly does the law define as vandalism?

Pastorius said...

No, you're right. If they keyed her car, or even sprayed foam on it, then that is vandalism. I stand corrected.

Damien said...

Pastorius,

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think this is the slam dunk against CAIR that I first thought it was. I didn't bring into consideration the fact that the women's car was also apparently vandalized. But any attempt to ban desecrating the Koran still needs to be opposed.

Damien said...

It needs to be opposed vigorously.

Dag said...

If someone vandalised a car owned by an obvious practising Nazi in America during WWII, then I would be as concerned about it as I am about the woman in this story.

If, on the other hand, a practising Muslim were to sneak into a private home and stab to death a mother, father, two little boys, and a baby, and if his fellows were to then sing, laugh, dance, and pass out candies celebrating this event, ... well, never mind. I got distracted while trying to think of some reason or circumstance in which I could feel sorry for an adult Muslim.

Damien said...

Dag,

I don't know if this women accepts or rejects the really nasty parts of Islam, or not. I don't know, if her values are closer to that of a classical liberal or that a Muslim fundamentalist. I don't know about how she feels about things like killing apostates or stoning gays or replacing our constitution with Sharia, or how she thinks non Muslims should be treated, but that's not the point. The Laws the law. Its not a matter of you feeling empathy towards her or not, or weather or not you should feel empathy towards her.

Damien said...

Dag,

Also, you can trust me, I'll stop feeling what ever empathy for her that I may feel as soon as I find out that she supports things like that.

Damien said...

Dag,

However, we don't know what kind of person she is, regardless of her religion. For the most part she maybe a Muslim in name only, who just associates herself with Islam.