Saturday, May 07, 2011

I honestly found some sympathy for Barack Obama this morning

I was looking at some pictures taken during the inauguration period of him and his wife (who still commands little sympathy from me), at a BEAUTIFUL site understandably favorable to him, and there were several pictures taken of the two of them looking at each other.

They clearly like and love each other. It’s nice if you like the person you love, y’know? Convenient.

I don’t think the White House is doing much for them together.

So I sincerely, from every angle wish them both a happier life, and I bet something else … he will do better at whatever he does next, than Jimmy Carter.

He may be the worst president ever, but I bet he will be a better post president person than Carter, even if he goes all the way back to organizing.

I wish him success in that endeavor.

As soon as possible

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: