Friday, August 17, 2012

Noticing the back and forth between Israel and Iran I realize,…..


It sounds a lot like the spring of 1967 to me.
The Syrians were then the most anxious to kill Jews at that time, but seem to be somewhat distracted by the idea of killing each other right now. I have to admit that the incredibly offensive and disgusting Assad might not be any worse or better for those who love speaking their mind at any time, than his replacement if, as it turned out in Egypt (and as was attempted in Syria in1982) the result is the Muslim Brotherhood. This is what I believe the outcome there will be.
But then, in 1967 Nasser was also talking annihilation proudly and repeatedly. He followed it up with talk about blocking the Straight of Tiran. When he did, and then moved Egyptian troops into Sinai in violation of the 1956 treaty (is this ringing a bell anyone?), the Israelis IMMEDIATELY pulled out the plans for preemptive attack. From THAT moment on war was chiseled in granite.
I was in high school, and this memory is as clear as my father and I stacking Encyclopedia Britannica’s over the basement 25 miles from NYC in October 1962 to keep radiation from killing us. 
Today the in-arguably racist and genocidal Hojatieh freaks of Qom and Teheran just can’t stop talking about killing Jews. They love it and are proud of it. Israel keeps warning there is no way they are going to stand by and let genocidal freaks  who can’t stop talking about killing jews have a nuke, and I assume they are talking about one that could be delivered by a jalopy cruising into Tel Aviv, not necessarily one coming in atop a modern MRBM with a CEP of several hundred meters.
It is my judgment that neither side is faking.
When I consider what strategic warnings must REALLY be coming from the Israeli armed forces about the Egyptian army being on the Israeli border, now in violation of a real peace treaty, not a truce, and think about what that govt in Cairo REALLY wants as personified by it’s election and the clear will of the Egyptian people, combined with the strategic threat of Iran, the IRGC and Hizballah (via the control of Syria) the only outcome I can see is a war that will DETERMINE THINGS.
A war that will need no truce at it’s conclusion.
A war that will leave one side or the other without leadership to negotiate anything.
A war in which WMD WILL be used, and not just once or twice.

6 comments:

Pastorius said...

I certainly hope there is an end to this endless bullshit from the Religion of Peace. Their virulence towards America is exceeded only by their malevolence towards the Jews/Israel.

cjk said...

I think you're right on.
I also think the results will unfortunately be a further demonizaion of Israel worldwide.

Epaminondas said...

You mean more of what's been said for 2500 years in exchange for no mullahs, and Iran so hurt it will be lucky not to split up, and a chastened egypt?

Bibi and 8 million Israelis will take that every time in about 0.001 seconds.

Anonymous said...

the one thing ive learned in life is if someone says they want to do you harm beleive them.

and act accordingly

cjk said...

Yeah, I guess that's what I mean, but on a new level of intensity.
Israel has no choice but to do what has to be done; unfortunately it will still turn out as an overall negative for her.
I think we may enter into a new anti-Semitic era afterward.

cjk said...

Pastorius: This is just the beginning of the bullshit from the religion of peace.
I don't think we've seen nothing yet.