Friday, August 03, 2012

Rush: Chic-fil-A Represents a Populist Revolt and Prelude To November

Personally, I don't really care about the Gay Marriage debate. I'm an musician and a writer, and I made my living working in the media world for most of my life. Many of my friends are gay. In this sense, I'm all for anything that will help gay people normalize their lives and encourage them to have more stability and acceptance within society.

That being said, I'm not much for children being raised by two mommies, or two daddies. I think men and women both have something to bring to the table in the raising of a child. I think it is best for the development of children if, all things being equal, they have a mother and a father. For this reason, I do not have big enthusiasm for any law that will push us towards having more same-sex couples raising children. 

So, you see, I'm both for it and against it, when it comes to gay marriage. I am on the fence.

But, I am not on the fence about the freedom of individuals to own businesses, and to have opinions, and to not have those opinions and businesses interfered with by government officials like Mayor Nazi Emmanuel, or his fascist backup choir of militant homosexuals.

And, you all know I really hate Obama, and really, really, really do not want him to be POTUS anymore.

And, I agree with Rush Limbaugh about the meaning of the Chick Fil-A tea party.

From Rush Limbaugh:
“So on August 1st, the Chick-fil-A revolution supporting the right to voice your religious beliefs and August 1st also the beginning of Obamacare mandating that religious institutions violate their religious beliefs by providing birth control and drugs that facilitate abortion against their religious beliefs,” Limbaugh said. “August 1st, what a profound day in history.”...“There is an explosion waiting to happen in this country. People are fed up, and this is a sign,” he said. “I’ll tell you what’s gonna happen on November 6th. Obama’s gonna get Chick-fil-A’d himself.”
UPDATE -

OH, AND THE GUY WHO MADE THIS VIDEO:





HE GOT FIRED:


Vante of Tucson, AZ Regrets Actions of Former CFO


TUCSON, AZ--(Marketwire - Aug 2, 2012) - The following is a statement from Vante: 
Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company. 
The actions of Mr. Smith do not reflect our corporate values in any manner. 
Vante is an equal opportunity company with a diverse workforce, which holds diverse opinions. We respect the right of our employees and all Americans to hold and express their personal opinions, however, we also expect our company officers to behave in a manner commensurate with their position and in a respectful fashion that conveys these values of civility with others. 
We hope that the general population does not hold Mr. Smith's actions against Vante and its employees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She was a lady, he was an a$$. She deserves a raise.

Silverlady